Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sweet Surrender

Je voudrais un bonbon, s'il vous plaît
Major craving of a shopping spree was delayed...
 But these French Macaroons make for a delightful alternative!
My ultimate weakness, keep in mind for future celebrations!
So indecisive on choosing one flavor, I sampled them all...
The vanilla latte made for a nice balance and palette cleanser between flavors.
*From left to right*
Top Row:
Hazelnut
Coconut
Rose
Carmel
Chocolate

Middle Row:
Strawberry
Coffee
Green tea
Vanilla

Bottom Row:
Pistachio nut
Hazelnut 2
Coconut 2

This little “Layer Cake Bakery” is where I went to indulge in my favorite treats
***** They get a five star from me!

2 comments:

S said...

J'aime les macarons!!!! Trés bon!!!

searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

c'est mon blog de fashion.

Skylar Stratton said...

Thanks!